[eeps] EEP 049: Value-Based Error Handling Mechanisms

Fred Hebert mononcqc@REDACTED
Mon Sep 20 15:12:56 CEST 2021

https://github.com/erlang/otp/pull/5216

Peer Stritzinger and I have worked on a first sample implementation for
Spawnfest. The details are in the pull request, but we'd like to discuss
the implementation to move this forwards.