[eeps] EEP 049: Value-Based Error Handling Mechanisms

Fred Hebert mononcqc@REDACTED
Sat Dec 5 03:15:15 CET 2020

Before going for a reference implementation (I'd love to get this done in
time for OTP-24 but frankly I don't think I'll be solid enough to get it
ready), I decided to take the time to at least update the EEP as per the
comments in this thread and our latest discussions:

https://github.com/erlang/eep/pull/18

This should now cover adjusted rationales, move all the older forms of the
proposal to an alternative version that was dismissed, and all the examples
have been rewritten to the new form to account for what was debated here.