[eeps] EEP-51: Underscore digit separator in numeric literals

Raimo Niskanen raimo+eeps@REDACTED
Tue Nov 5 16:26:25 CET 2019

In the turmoil of our web server upgrade this got a bit delayed, but the
status change was made to the GitHub repo 5 days ago, and now to our new
backend web server.

    https://erlang.org/eeps/eep-0051.html
    https://github.com/erlang/eep/blob/master/eeps/eep-0051.md