[eeps] EEP ???: Value-Based Error Handling Mechanisms

DeadZen deadzen@REDACTED
Wed Nov 28 22:39:40 CET 2018

I don't see the point of the alarmist attitude, the usage is
restricted to begin and end, which isn't even that common.
For the effort and idea it definitely deserves a full methodical and
thoughtful look by the OTP team.
You have provided no insight and unless you do have a proposal which
improves upon the current one, please provide it or please quiet down.

Best,
Pedram