[eeps] EEP ???: Value-Based Error Handling Mechanisms

Fred Hebert mononcqc@REDACTED
Wed Nov 28 19:10:29 CET 2018

Please provide a proposal that invalidates mine. I would be happy not to
embark on the process of writing a reference implementation if someone else
will so kindly solve the problem for me.