[eeps] New - EEP 44: Additional preprocessor directives

Richard Carlsson carlsson.richard@REDACTED
Tue Oct 13 10:42:37 CEST 2015

Seems you haven't pushed bjorn/preprocessor-extensions to git://
github.com/bjorng/otp.git yet.

I'm a bit wary about compilation phase ordering problems with preprocessor
directives that look at properties of .beam files, but as long as these
dependencies are only used from one application to another, and the
applications are completely built in the required order, things should work.

        /Richard