[eeps] [erlang-patches] EEP37: Funs with names

Tony Rogvall tony@REDACTED
Tue Sep 10 10:52:53 CEST 2013

Give the dog his bone ;-)

/Tony

On 10 sep 2013, at 10:28, Anthony Ramine <n.oxyde@REDACTED> wrote:

> And of which today this tomorrow is supposed to be? :p
>
> Le 5 sept. 2013 à 16:50, Kenneth Lundin a écrit :
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Yes, we have dicussed this on our technical board, I don't have the exact outcome
>> at hand but can give more info tomorrow. As far as I remember it was a positive verdict.
>>
>> /Kenneth, Erlang/OTP Ericsson
>>
>> Den 5 sep 2013 11:56 skrev "Anthony Ramine" <n.oxyde@REDACTED>:
>> Ping?
>>
>> --
>> Anthony Ramine
>>
>> Le 2 juil. 2013 à 10:12, Anthony Ramine a écrit :
>>
>>> Did you discuss it yet? :)
>>>
>>> --
>>> Anthony Ramine

"Installing applications can lead to corruption over time. Applications gradually write over each other's libraries, partial upgrades occur, user and system errors happen, and minute changes may be unnoticeable and difficult to fix"