[eeps] [erlang-patches] EEP37: Funs with names

Kenneth Lundin kenneth.lundin@REDACTED
Thu Sep 5 16:50:53 CEST 2013

Hi,

Yes, we have dicussed this on our technical board, I don't have the exact
outcome
at hand but can give more info tomorrow. As far as I remember it was a
positive verdict.

/Kenneth, Erlang/OTP Ericsson