[eeps] New EEP: setrlimit(2) analogue for Erlang

Raimo Niskanen <>
Fri Feb 8 10:15:39 CET 2013

On Fri, Feb 08, 2013 at 09:53:48AM +1300,  wrote:

> > In this process I removed a few quotes around 'atoms' that were not
> > strictly necessary.  If those were there for a style reason or you for
> > any other reason want them back just let me know.
>
> They were there for a style reason.

I have reinserted those I removed.

Does it lock right now?

One might want to single quote all atoms in running text within their code
quote but that would make the Markdown source look cluttered and just maybe
improve the HTML result...