[eeps] New EEP: setrlimit(2) analogue for Erlang

Raimo Niskanen raimo+eeps@REDACTED
Thu Feb 7 14:43:38 CET 2013

It is now in the repository as EEP 42:

    http://www.erlang.org/eeps/eep-0042.html

I rewrote to use code quoting in Markdown i.e backtick quoting
on all code snippets.  That made all backslash escapes on underscore
superfluous so I removed them.  It made the unprocessed Markdown
file more readable.

In this process I removed a few quotes around 'atoms' that were not
strictly necessary.  If those were there for a style reason or you for
any other reason want them back just let me know.