[eeps] Yet another revision of EEP 40.

Raimo Niskanen raimo+eeps@REDACTED
Tue Nov 6 09:52:16 CET 2012

On Tue, Nov 06, 2012 at 04:26:56PM +1300, Richard O'Keefe wrote:
> > On 5/11/2012, at 9:38 PM, Raimo Niskanen wrote:
>
> By the way, the _master_ at
>
> https://github.com/erlang/eep/blob/master/eeps/eep-0040.md
>
> was updated, but the page that people visited,
>
> > http://www.erlang.org/eeps/eep-0040.html
>
> was not.  Is there anything I can do to expedite that after
> the next revision?

Oh, darned! You should not have to remind me that I have to
(due to pecularities of the web site software) invalidate
the web page cache after eep-0040.html has been automatically
rebuilt on the web server. I should remember that anyway.

But thanks for pointing it out.
I have now done it for this update.