[eeps] New EEP draft: -discontiguous declaration

Geoffrey Biggs geoffrey.biggs@REDACTED
Wed Jun 1 01:26:51 CEST 2011

On 31/05/11 18:10, Raimo Niskanen wrote:
> On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 10:48:09AM +1200, Richard O'Keefe wrote:

>>> It is a markup language in roughly the same spirit as the
>>> previous (Python's reStructuredText) of what you see is what
>>> you get. This one is more like plaintext mail.

Being a small-time fan of reStructuredText but knowing nothing about
Markdown, could you explain what made you decide to change? Is
reStructuredText no longer maintained? Were the tools not suitable?

Geoff