[eeps] EEP extended packet options

Tony Rogvall tony@REDACTED
Wed Sep 8 20:47:07 CEST 2010

Hi!
I am a EEP newbie, and it's fun to get reactions immediately ;-)

I will not defend the naming of the options proposed. The intention here is to get
the functionality. I will probably propose something similar for the pipe driver if this EEP is accepted.

I wanted to touch as few files as possible to get the work done.

I will update the proposal. Since we MUST keep the {packet,<n>} options, I still
think that {packet, - <n>} is not too bad. A immediate question is if {packet,8} is
to defined in parallell to {packet,{8,big}} ?

Well...

Thanks

/Tony