[eeps] Request for comments on EEP-25 "Unnesting cases"

Robert Virding rvirding@REDACTED
Thu Jan 22 19:05:03 CET 2009

This may be a bit late but I do want to comment the suggestion about
removing case and replacing it with try. While it would work I don't think
this the right way to go. Using try for both try and case would make it more
difficult to understand the sense in a program and confuse the issue.

Robert