[eeps] Comment to EEP-24 Functions may be named using F/N in all module attributes

Robert Virding rvirding@REDACTED
Wed Oct 29 16:55:46 CET 2008

Hi, sorry for being one day late with my comment.

I approve of the EEP and feel that it should be implemented.

However I am a little sceptical of the implementation provided Björn. If I
read it correctly then in an "unknown" attribute all atom/integer
expressions at any level will be converted to {atom,integer}. This may be a
felt to be very limiting and it would require a careful explanantion of what
an attribute is.

Richards solution would probably be worse as it affects normalise/1 used
anywhere.

Robert