[eeps] Erlang Developers Wanted for Gaming Start-up!!

Eli Arzhevskiy <>
Thu Nov 13 18:46:08 CET 2008

My name is Eli and I work specifically in the gaming industry helping companies find talented folks to join their team on a full-time basis. One of my clients, a very heavily backed 15 member start-up, is on the lookout for an Erlang Developer to join their team in the San Francisco Bay Area. If this sounds like a good fit, or you know someone who might be interested, feel free to shoot me a line at  or give me a ring at 818-990-5723.

Eli Arzhevskiy, Search Consultant | BINC – Team Gaming / Software|

O - 818-990
-5723 |
 M -818-744-4022

Connect on LinkedIn