[eeps] An EEP to allow optional leading semicolons in 'case' &c

Fredrik Svahn fredrik.svahn@REDACTED
Fri Dec 19 20:32:18 CET 2008

Hi,

What happened to this EEP? I cannot see it in the list at
http://www.erlang.org/eeps/?

Would it be possible to extend it with optional trailing semicolons? This
seems to be a rather common request in the mailing lists.

BR /Fredrik