The Tools (TOOLS)
The Erlang Tools Application (TOOLS) contains
a number of stand-alone tools, which are useful when developing
Erlang programs. Note that the new application Runtime
Tools contains tools that are suitable to include in a
production (embedded) system. The module dbg former
situated in TOOLS can now be found in Runtime
The current set of tools is:The Erlang Tools Application TOOLS contains a
number of Stand-alone tools which are useful when developing Erlang
programs. The current set of tools are:
- A tool for coverage and call statistics analysis
of Erlang programs.
- A text based trace facility. Makes it possible to trace function
calls, messages etc. Can be used instead of, or as a complement to the
- Emacs support for editing and compiling Erlang programs.
- An Erlang profiler; measure how time is used in your Erlang programs.
- A cross reference tool. Can be used to check external references
between Erlang programs.
- Utility functions for obtaining and analysing resource usage
in an instrumented Erlang system.
- A make utility for Erlang programs (similar to UNIX make).
- Generate Emacs TAGS file from Erlang source files.
Copyright © 1991-99
Ericsson Utvecklings AB