The Tools (TOOLS)
The Erlang Tools Application TOOLS contains a
number of Stand-alone tools which are useful when developing Erlang
programs. The current set of tools are:
- The new tool for coverage analysis of Erlang programs.
- The old tool for coverage analysis of Erlang programs.
- A text based trace facility. Makes it possible to trace function
calls, messages etc. Can be used instead of, or as a complement to the
- Emacs support for editing and compiling Erlang programs.
- An Erlang profiler; measure how time is used in your Erlang programs.
- A cross reference tool. Can be used to check external references
between Erlang programs.
- Utility functions for obtaining and analysing resource usage
in an instrumented Erlang system.
- A make utility for Erlang programs (similar to UNIX make).
- Generate Emacs TAGS file from Erlang source files.
Copyright © 1991-98
Ericsson Telecom AB